Full Text Sources
Modified 1,5-dideoxy-1,5-imino-d-xylitol analogues with different substitution patterns involving position C-1 and/or the ring nitrogen were prepared, which were designed to serve as precursors for the preparation of iminoxylitol-based ligands and tools for the elucidation and modulation of human lysosomal -glucocerebrosidase. Biological evaluation of the synthesized glycomimetics with a series of glycoside hydrolases revealed that these substitution patterns elicit excellent -glucosidase selectivities.
PMID: 31178604 [PubMed]
- [Review] Cephalostatin analogues--synthesis and biological activity.
- A versatile approach to N-alkylated 1,4-dideoxy-1,4-imino-D-arabinitols and 1,4-dideoxy-1,4-imino-L-xylitols.
- Glucocerebrosidase Enhancers for Selected Gaucher Disease Genotypes by Modification of α-1-C-Substituted Imino-D-xylitols (DIXs) by Click Chemistry.
- N-Guanidino Derivatives of 1,5-Dideoxy-1,5-imino-d-xylitol are Potent, Selective, and Stable Inhibitors of β-Glucocerebrosidase.
- Orthoester functionalized -guanidino derivatives of 1,5-dideoxy-1,5-imino-d-xylitol as pH-responsive inhibitors of β-glucocerebrosidase.